Sports Girls High
In line with Yeshiva’s striving for excellence across all aspects of education, Sport is a priority with an extensive number of sporting activities offered for both boys and girl learners. At Yeshiva, each child is encouraged to participate and represent the school in at least one sporting activity per term.
The following sports are offered in our Girl’s High School
Following are the main objectives of the Yeshiva College Sports offering:
- Striving for excellence and healthy competition
- Facilitate growth amongst team players and ensure team spirit
- Encourage sportsmanship and team work
- Create discipline
- Medium for self expression and leadership
- Promote pride and passion for Yeshiva sport
- Commitment and respect
- Enjoyment of the game
Grant Forrsman, Yeshiva College Director of Sport, together with his team of highly competent sports coaches, continue to ensure that the above objectives are realised and that Yeshiva College is renowned as a sporting school of excellence.